Last Update: January 28, 2020
A travel bucket list is something I’ve had since I was a little girl and adding to since then.
I decided to post it as something I can come back to and hopefully will inspire you as well!
If you’re type-A, like myself and love lists (and even more, crossing things OFF lists), check out my travel bucket list below!
Here is my travel bucket list:
- Visit all the continents (South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica).
- Take an extended trip of at least 2 – 3 months.
- Skydive in a different country. (I have done it in America!)
- Visit every national park in the United States
- Bungee jump.
- See the beautiful mosques of Iran.
- Explore the ‘stans of Central Asia
- Geek out over the Great Pyramids in Egypt
- Visit every Central American country. (
Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama). Get ooky spooky at the Museum of Death in New Orleans. Visit the Museum of Sex in New York.
- Check out the Museum of Broken Relationships in Zagreb, Croatia.
Check out the incredible views of NYC at Top of the Rock or Empire State Building.
- Celebrate Halloween in Transylvania.
- Lounge on a beautiful pink sand beach.
- See bioluminescent algae.
- Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey.
- Get a tattoo in another country.
- Relax in a natural hot spring in Iceland.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Go glamping in the Sahara.
- Get starstruck at the Gloworm Cave in New Zealand.
- Enjoy a bath in Pamukkale, Turkey.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Explore the fjords of Norway.
- Get freaked out at Chernobyl, Ukraine.
- Visit the Sedlec Ossuary in Czech Republic.
- Take an epic American road trip
- Go on an African safari.
- Soak up some sun in Croatia.
- Make pasta in Italy.
- Explore the Galápagos Islands.
- Dine at my favorite restaurant’s (Ambar) original location in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Raft on the Grand Canyon.
- See Kilamanjaro in Tanzania.
- Then hop over to Zanzibar.
- See the stunningl village of Hammamet, Tunia.
- Explore the beautiful, diverse country of Oman.
- Get boujee in the French Riviera.
- See the beautiful colors of the Amalfi Coast, Italy.
- Sri Lanka
- Bali / Indonesia
- Visit every country in Europe >>>> (Russia, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Repulic, Sweden, Hungary, Belarus, Austria, Serbia, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovakia, Norway, Ireland, Croatia, Moldova, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania, Lithuania, Macedonia, Slovenia, Latvia, Estonia, Montenegro, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Vatican City).
- Stay in a riad in Morocco and see the blue village of Chefchaouen.
- Fiji. Just Fiji. I’ve dreamed about it since I was a little girl.
- Same goes for Bora Bora and Tahiti.
- Get weird in Austin, Texas.
- Live outside of the United States.
- Take a helicopter ride.
Of course this list will continue to grow and hopefully in the near future, I’ll be able to start crossing things off quicker than I have in the past. I’d love to hear your feedback! What did I leave off that I shouldn’t have? What have you done on this list that you absolutely loved?
Let me know in the comments!